(1) The club’s training curriculum, schedule, frequency, and
location is set by the team coach. All players must follow
the team coach’s instructions and guidance at practices.
(2) Players must meet specific required performance levels
and training objectives. All members are expected to give
their best efforts at games and practices.
(3) As a member of the club, players are encouraged to
promote the club’s principles, assist other teammates, and
represent our team with high integrity and honor.
(4) The club will separate the adult division into 2 groups:
‘Players’ and ‘Members’. Criteria for Players - Players must
attend a minimum of 3 training lessons within a 3 month
period. Failing of this criteria will result in a downgrade
of position from ‘Players’ to ‘Members’. Members are not
allowed to join any friendly games or tournaments, until
they are promoted back to the position of ‘Players’. Members
also will not have the rights to reserve the name/number of
their game uniforms; all unused numbers will be made
available for the next player by request.
(5) All players are placed in their corresponding group
(First Team, Reserve Team, Senior Team, Women Team)
according to their attendance, skills, attitude, age, sex
and the needs of the club. All players must respect and
follow the decision of the team coach or manager.
(6) All games and practices are carried out in synchronize
and good sportsmanship manner. Offensiveness, obscenity, and
repulsive criticisms or behaviors between players internally
and/or externally are prohibited. Players with such
behaviors (based on severity) are subject to predefined
penalties (include verbal warnings or suspension), anyone
involves in violent conduct will be expelled from the club
(7) All games and practices will take place in a “sociable
and friendly” environment. Good sportsmanship remains as our
primary principle at all times.
(8) It is very important for all players to follow the
team’s practice and game schedule. If a player is late
and/or has to leave early, he/she must notify the team coach
prior to the practice or game date. Otherwise, the player is
subject to predefined penalties (include verbal warnings or
(9) If a player was absent from practice, the player is
responsible for inquiring the team coach and teammates on
the series and line-up he missed in order to keep pace with
the progress of training. By discretion, the team coach may
grant permission for excused absences. Multiple occurrences
of absence may subject the player to predefined penalties
(include verbal warnings or suspension).
(10) If no prior permissions were given, an un-excused
absence will subject the player to predefined penalties
(include verbal warnings or suspension).
(11) Penalty amount owed by
member(s) with violation will be increased by double after
each month if not submitted before deadline (After 3rd
month). Meanwhile, the membership will be expelled from the
club for fines is not paid within six months.
(12) If a
player is injured (unless seriously injured), the player is
still expected to attend and observe the practice scheduled.
By discretion, the team coach will waive and/or halt the
player from practice and/or a game based on the player’s
level of injury and progress of rehabilitation.
(13) Member(s) must be reply attendance of events in the
club’s official app as record.
(14) The club will offer award of ‘Best Attendance’ and
punishment of ‘Worst Attendance’ for certain member(s) by the
end of year, these will according the attendance tracking
(15) All player(s) or member(s) must need to notify their
group coach/manager in advance if they will be representing
other teams during any competitive match.
(16) The club will not be accountable for or interfere with
any monetary transactions such as lending and borrowing of
money between member(s).
(17) Member(s) are not allowed smoking on the field during
the game or practice.
(18) Club member is prohibited from engaging in any
inappropriate relationship with another club member(s),
except both members are single. Offenders will be expelled
from the club immediately.
Member(s) must wear the team’s training uniform to attend
each training session, otherwise will be fined $20 or
purchase a new training uniform on site to continue
participating the training;
(20) The club has discretion to publish the reason of
dismissal to other member(s).
(21) If a player is in violation of the club’s rules and
guidelines, the player’s club membership may be revoked.
last updated on July 28th, 2020)